Join us at El Rio on Wednesday (9/30) to talk about a future of inclusive & sustainable development for SF. RSVP
- Is “housing crisis” the right term? Or is our current crisis better described as unsustainable growth, displacement, and inequitable prosperity after a global financial collapse?
- Is inclusive, sustainable, culturally-enriching, and pro-worker housing and development possible within the status quo of our current system? If not, how can we strategically and creatively re-shape the system of investment, planning, design, and construction so that it becomes all of those things?
Meet Amy in a Mansion: Presentation/Q&A/Tour of Alamo Square’s breathtaking Westerfeld Mansion (Save the date: Sunday Oct 4)
Don’t miss the chance to meet people-powered candidate Amy Farah Weiss (and possibly fellow candidates Stuart & Francisco as well) and tour the fabulous Westerfeld Mansion at Alamo Square.
Want a sneak peak of the Westerfeld’s interior? Watch this short movie that was filmed for Neighbors Developing Divisadero*, the nonprofit, community-based organization that Amy founded (in 2011) and directs in support of inclusive, culturally-enriching, and sustainable development: http://vimeo.com/46429429
- NW Corner of Alamo Square: 1198 Fulton Street
- Sunday October 4th: 6-9PM
- Free entry (Must donate online in advance to Amy’s campaign in order to tour upper levels… suggested donation $10-$100)
- 6:30-7:30PM: Presentation/Q&A with Amy (Fellow “Vote 1-2-3 to Replace Ed Lee” candidates Stuart & Francisco have been invited as well)
- Tours of Upper Levels from 7:45-9PM
- Please RSVP by responding to this e-mail with names/number of guests. Attendance limited to 100.
*Name of Organization listed for identification purposes only.
Find your yes, San Francisco.
Amy Farah Weiss
Think Twice. Vote Weiss.
PAID FOR BY (YIMBY) WEISS FOR MAYOR 2015. Financial disclosures are available at sfethics.org